You are cordially invited to attend a luncheon on Thursday, April 17th, beginning at 12:00pm at The Pacific Club in Newport Beach to hear remarks from Congressman Dr. Paul Broun, who represents Georgia’s 10th district and is running for United States Senate in that state.
To register or to find out more information, please click on any of the relevant links. For email inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
More on Congressman Dr. Paul Broun:
Dr. Paul Broun is a conservative Republican Congressman, representing Georgia’s 10th District, and is now a leading Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate.
Paul Broun knows how to win hard-fought elections.
• Dr. Broun won a stunning upset victory for the U.S. House in a 2007 special election. In the first round of voting, Dr. Broun finished second in a field of ten candidates, and trailed the heavily-favored establishment candidate by more than 20% points. Just three weeks later, Dr. Broun’s campaign had closed that enormous gap and, he won the election by 394 votes. This in spite of being outspent by over 3:1.
• Dr. Broun had hardly been sworn into office, when another favorite of the Georgia Republican establishment announced as a challenger for the 2008 election. Congressman Broun won that race by a shocking margin of 71% to 29%. He was re-elected by overwhelming margins in 2010 and 2012.
Paul Broun wins because his message resonates with people of Georgia and because his record is consistent with his message!
• Congressman’s Broun is dedicated to stopping what he calls “the outrageous spending in Washington.” He is author of the strongest Balanced Budget Amendment now pending in Congress. A constitutionalist in word and deed, he is committed to limiting the size and scope of the federal government.
• Paul Broun earned his degree in chemistry from the University of Georgia, located in his hometown of Athens. He is a graduate of the Medical College of Georgia, and has served as a physician for four decades. Congressman Broun is author of the Patient Option Act to fully repeal ObamaCare and replace it with common sense, free-market, patient-centered healthcare. It will preserve medical privacy and keep the IRS out of the most private area of your life!
Congressman Broun is a Marine and Navy Medical Officer.
He volunteered to serve in the U.S. Marines at the age of eighteen. After receiving his M.D., he was commissioned as a medical officer in the U.S. Navy Reserves. He was recently promoted to the rank of Commander. In 2012, he served a deployment in Afghanistan and received:
• Two Letters of Commendation
• The NATO Medal
• The Afghanistan Campaign Medal
Congressman Broun is a member of the VFW, the American Legion, Military Order of World Wars, the Marine Corps League, the Navy League, and the Reserve Officers Association.
In his race for the Senate, Paul Broun is endorsed by:
• Combat Veterans of America
• Citizens United
• The National Defense PAC
• Former Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul
• National Association for Gun Rights
• Gun Owners of America
• The Tea Party Patriots
• Freedom’s Defense Fund
• Eagle Forum
• Madison Project
In Congress, Paul Broun is a leading advocate of the 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms.
An avid outdoorsman, Dr. Broun is:
• A member and former Vice President of Safari Club International
• Life Member of the NRA and Gun Owners of America
• Former president of the Georgia Sport Shooting Association (the NRA state affiliate) and,
• Member of the Athens Rifle Club.
Dr. Broun and his wife, Niki, have been married since 1985 and reside in Athens, Georgia. He is the father of three adult children and has two grandchildren. The Brouns are members of the Prince Avenue Baptist Church.